New 2022 Plus Size Body Candle, Shaped Candle, Best Candle
– Handmade Large Candles – 6 inches Female Body Candle
– Burning Hours: 2.4 hours
– Appropriate size for convenience: each of these body soy candles measures about 6.3×3.7x10cm 2.97 oz, which is appropriate for you to use, and you can also store it in any place you want, not occupying much space
Reliable material: these body shaped candles are made of quality natural soybean candle and the water of fresh petals, which are reliable, practical, and fragrant to use, without bad smell, and they can also help people relax and soothe their mood in a whole day
– Wide range of applications: these female body candles have a wide range of uses, which are suitable for many places, such as a bedroom, a living room, a bathroom, painting classroom, and others
– Body shaped design: these bathroom soy candles are designed with the shape of female model body, which are chic and beautiful for you to decorate your room, making your room full of the aesthetic feeling; And they can also attract the attention of most people
– What you will get: you will receive 1 pieces of woman torso candles in total, adequate quantity can meet your daily needs and it is convenient for you to replace the missing one; At the same time, you can also share them with your good friends
– 45% Soy Wax 55% Paraffin, 100% cotton wick
– Adhere to the use of high-quality soy wax and cotton wicks to ensure human health.
– Bubble cube candles, unique and eye-catching, are ideal gifts for house warming, weddings and birthdays.
– Novel and simple design can adapt to interior design, and make the room look more stylish.
– Designed in New York, USA, Handmade in PRC, Packed/shipped in NJ/NY, USA
Failure to follow instructions can result in personal injury and/or property damage. Remove all packaging material before lighting. Burn with sight. Keep away from children and pets. Keep lighted candles away from things that can catch fire. Do not spray flammable liquids near lit or unit candle. To prevent fire, never leave burning candle unattended. For optimum use, burn until the entire surface of the candle melts. Keep candle in a dry and temperate environment, between 60⁰ and 80⁰ F.
Do not burn candles for more than 4 hours at a time, votives for more than 2 hours at a time. Trim wick(s) to 0.4 inches (1cm) before lighting. Do not allow wick trimmings or foreign matter to accumulate in candle. Burn in an open area away from drafts. Always leave at least 8 inches (20.3 cm) between burning candles.
Light Candles Before You Do
Container may be hot when candle is burning. Use caution when placing on cold surfaces. Do not burn candle below 1/4 inch (0.6cm) of remaining wax. Extinguish and allow container to cool and wax to solidify before touching, moving or covering. If style includes lid, do not use lid to extinguish flame.