New 2022 Red and Green Candle, Christmas Candle, Scented Candle, Best Candle
- Double/ 6 Packs Candles – Each Candle: 3.35 x 2.95 inches 8.89 oz
- Each candle can use for over 6-8 hours
- They are all rose flowers scented candles
- 60% Soy Wax 40% paraffin with 100% cotton wick
- Each candle emits its own floral scent and smells relaxing and calming, as if wandering in a sea of flowers.
- Adhere to the use of high-quality soy wax and cotton wicks to ensure human health.
- Birthday Fruit candles, unique and eye-catching, are ideal gifts for house warming, weddings and birthdays.
- Novel and simple design can adapt to interior design, and make the room look more stylish.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with our product, please do not hesitate to contact us. We take full ownership and responsibility for the quality of our products.
✂️Hand-poured with Love
✂️Non- toxic and Burns Petro- Carbon Soot FREE
✂️Top- notch Quality
✂️Premium Fragrance Oils – We have THE USA’S TOP Scent: It includes bergamot, cedar, chamomile, cinnamon, eucalyptus, frankincense, geranium, grapefruit, jasmine, lavender, lemon, lemongrass, orange, peppermint, rose, rosemary, sandalwood, tea tree, vanilla and vetiver oils from PREMIUM SOURCES.
✂️100% Soy Wax
✂️100% Eco Cotton Wicks
✂️Dye and Phthalate Free
✂️Vegan and Cruelty Free
✂️30%-50% longer burn times than typical paraffin candles
✂️Flat Shipping Rate w/ sturdy boxed shipping methods or FREE SHIPPING when you spend $35 or more.
Failure to follow instructions can result in personal injury and/or property damage. Remove all packaging material before lighting. Burn with sight. Keep away from children and pets. Keep lighted candles away from things that can catch fire. Do not spray flammable liquids near lit or unit candle. To prevent fire, never leave burning candle unattended. For optimum use, burn until the entire surface of the candle melts. Keep candle in a dry and temperate environment, between 60⁰ and 80⁰ F.
Do not burn candles for more than 4 hours at a time, votives for more than 2 hours at a time. Trim wick(s) to 0.4 inches (1cm) before lighting. Do not allow wick trimmings or foreign matter to accumulate in candle. Burn in an open area away from drafts. Always leave at least 8 inches (20.3 cm) between burning candles.
Light Candles Before You Do
Container may be hot when candle is burning. Use caution when placing on cold surfaces. Do not burn candle below 1/4 inch (0.6cm) of remaining wax. Extinguish and allow container to cool and wax to solidify before touching, moving or covering. If style includes lid, do not use lid to extinguish flame.