New 2022 Ellie, Twisted Candle, Spiral Candle, Taper Candle, Best Candle
New Limited Edition Handmade Soy Wax Taper Candles 2022
Gift your man what’s sure to be his FAVORITE Ellie, Twisted Candle, Spiral Candle, Taper Candle! New 2022 (Warning, it may not last long due to excessive use! 🤣)
– Each shaped candle emits its own rose scent and smells relaxing and calming, as if wandering in a sea of flowers.
– 100% Soy Wax 100% cotton wick
– Dimensions: 0.75″ W x 7″ H- Weight: 1.32 oz
– Burn Time: Approximately 1 hr
– Adhere to the use of high-quality soy wax and cotton wicks to ensure human health.
– Bubble cube candles, unique and eye-catching, are ideal gifts for house warming, weddings and birthdays.
– Novel and simple design can adapt to interior design, and make the room look more stylish.
– Designed and Handmade in New York, NY
-Caution: Failure to follow instructions could result in fire hazard, injury, or smoke damage. Keep wax free of matches, wick trimmings, or other flammable materials. Keep wick centered & trimmed to 1/4 in. Burn only on stable heat resistant surface for not more than 4 hours at a time. Keep out of drafts. Discontinue use when only 1/2 in. of wax remains in bottom. Do not move candle while burning or if wax is hot. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Failure to follow instructions can result in personal injury and/or property damage. Remove all packaging material before lighting. Burn with sight. Keep away from children and pets. Keep lighted candles away from things that can catch fire. Do not spray flammable liquids near lit or unit candle. To prevent fire, never leave burning candle unattended. For optimum use, burn until the entire surface of the candle melts. Keep candle in a dry and temperate environment, between 60⁰ and 80⁰ F.
Do not burn candles for more than 4 hours at a time, votives for more than 2 hours at a time. Trim wick(s) to 0.4 inches (1cm) before lighting. Do not allow wick trimmings or foreign matter to accumulate in candle. Burn in an open area away from drafts. Always leave at least 8 inches (20.3 cm) between burning candles.
Light Candles Before You Do
Container may be hot when candle is burning. Use caution when placing on cold surfaces. Do not burn candle below 1/4 inch (0.6cm) of remaining wax. Extinguish and allow container to cool and wax to solidify before touching, moving or covering. If style includes lid, do not use lid to extinguish flame.